Co-construct and Xero integration: Taking the double-entry and mistakes out of your projects
You have Co-construct to save time and stop miscommunications with clients about choices – and their costs. Many of those items can flow back and forth with Xero to bring those same benefits to your accounting software.
- Change order approvals in Co-construct automatically create invoices in Xero, including the line item detail, so you don’t forget to get paid
- Xero’s change order numbers appear in Co-construct for easy reconciliation
- Client payments show in Co-construct so your customers always know where they stand
Co-construct simplifies project & client management for custom home builders and remodelers
Co-construct’s web and mobile-based software helps custom home builders and remodelers sell more and run their projects more efficiently by bringing selections, change orders, scheduling, budgets, file sharing, jobsite logs, client communication, and more into one place.
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
How to connect Co-construct and Xero
Once you’ve logged into Co-construct, go to the Main Menu > Account Settings > Accounting Integration and follow the prompts from there. In just a moment, you’ll be all set.